My aberrant thoughts

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dream come true


Sometimes I feel I am a very lucky person ... I always dream ... I always dream of spending good time with nikhil,ammu,aunty and uncle ... may be sometime in my life I can go to guruvayoor with them ... All five of us traveling to a place in a car ... of late I felt that it will only be a dream of mine ... but last weekend my dream came true ... I enjoyed each and every day ... All 4 days I was like a part of that family .

But I don't know is it a good thing or not .. Now my fear is once if I fail to keep in touch with them, I will feel very sad .. Like what happened with my best friend in IBM, once she went from bangalore,I lost touch with her, I can't help it . She was one of the person who knew me inside out ...

Once one of my best friend send me a sms "never allow a girl to talk too much to u .. Else, later she will make you talk alone " . Here for a change girl is not the concern :) My concern is the the proximity to this family ... once this proximity start to reduce I won't be able to handle it ... I am very much possessive about such relationship ... Hope my worst fear don't turn into reality ... like they say in swashank " Hope is a dangerous thing .. it will make you go insane " .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home