My aberrant thoughts

Monday, January 22, 2007

Naiju ….

One of the first few friends I had in IBM. She is an extremely funny person, with nice sense of humor and a big heart… She is of those few friends I have to whom I can say anything which she takes in the right spirit and gives back …

The day I got her into all sorts of trouble by sending her a mail from her yahoo which she forget to log off from my PC … but she is one of those few friends I have who just says “poda patti” even if I makes a mess of her yahoo address book or her IBM badge or chapels …

She always has this close up smile showing her 32 teeth... ;) Which is always a nice to see … its sad that I won’t be here to attend her marriage... but I’m quite sure by the time I came back she will remain the same old Naiju I know who will call me “poda” and kick my leg by the side ..will miss u naikarim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home