My aberrant thoughts

Friday, January 12, 2007

12 Days to go

Another boring day in office ... things were not working for me ... my scripts are not running well .. I am missing something in them ... desperately need Nagya's help in this ..

Had good kerala food with the lunch gang .. they all liked it very much it seems... we had a nice time there ... was looking forward to submit the papers for getting the BEP covering letter for VISA interview.but the travel people are saying I need to submit it on monday. Had they told this when I applied for an interview date, I could hav got it earlier ... bogus people.

Waiting for Pakya .. he is gonna visit IBM. need to go early ... MR is leaving for US tonight ... mann I can see him only after a long time. :( .. never know I can see him in US ... 12 days to go now .. countdown started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home