My aberrant thoughts

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Relationships

When I saw Dil Chahta Hai recently again ( I don't remember how many times I saw tht) , I got caught to a dialogue between Akshay Khanna and Dimple kapadia where she says " This life is so strange that there are some relationships which cannot be given a name ". After I heard that dialogue I was thinking about a such relationship I have.

This regarding my attachment with the family of one of my best friends . I am close to the families of lot of my other friends, but this one is certainly a different one. I cannot give a name to this relationship . I am close to his father and mother like what I am with my father and mother , even sometimes I have even felt thatI am more close to his mother than I am with my mother. I don't know which force is attracting me towards them ... may be some eternal relationships.

I used to be very sad for not having a sister before. I used to give god gaallies sometimes for not giving a sister which is one most wonderful gifts from god...I think so. Now I don't have that feeling, ever since I met his sister. From her I got the love and care which I would have got from a sister if such a person was there . I am happy to say that I got a wonderful sister in her .

Two months back I went to his father's house construction site to help him rather to see the construction ;-) .. there we went to lot of places and each and everyone keep asking whether I was his son ( since they haven't seen him ) ... and uncle was replying he is just "like my son " ....

I think this is the situation which I was mentioning about in the begining ... I am wondering, do we have a name for such relationships ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home