My aberrant thoughts

Monday, March 06, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I always had the habit of making friends .... Thing is that If I analyse the friends I have, those friends who are close to me are not whom I delibrately tried to make friends . Sounds confusing right ? . let me explain it . In my whole life I tried to make some people friends , but from my experience I found it out those don't last for long. meanwhile in course of life some acquaintance will develop into deep friendship . you won't know that till it becomes so deep.

I got some friends in that catergories when I started working in Bangalore. Some friends whom I live with in my house . We all were staying in as Paying Guests for the first 3-4 months. At the end of that period we were thinking about renting a house and moving out. there were abt 10 people in that PG. I knew only some 4 of them before I came here , those who were in my college and one was my roommate in hostel and other 2 my classmates. We were first thinking of taking two seprate houses of the whole 10 people . But some people were insiting on staying together which turned out to be a nice thing that has happened to me in my life ...

We some how got a house which can accomodate these 10 people . But now I can proudly say due to the initiative taken by some people at that time I got some friends which by I cannot get anywhere else even if I deliberately pick and choose . Now I cannot think of living seperately in two houses . Once I was talking about the wish of going onsite and one of my roommates told me you can go onsite sometime later , only now we all can stay together. Later I came to know that he had more than one chance of going onsite but he wants to stay with us . That was so touching ... where will you get such friends ?

Meanwhile in my bangalore life I intentionally made some friends . I don't know whether in a longer run I can maintain that friendship or not . even if I try to maintain that , the friends I got in such a manner will maintain that .... will they ?

1 Comments:

At 4:08 am, Blogger The Infinite said...

That is true! Nothing lasts.. nothing EVER lasts.. and the art of living is when we are aware of this reality and are happy in the transience of all friendships! :)
Remember, Relationships are functions of time. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home