My aberrant thoughts

Monday, March 06, 2006

Atlast

I used to smile at people who post there blogs, though I used to read some people's blogs . But atlast I too fell into this trap of writing blogs :-)

Just like in any award function I am doing a thanksgiving job to start of with .. I thank all those friends who are reading this delirious work . I thank Sugz for pointing me to this blog spot. I thank Lotus SmartSuite for providing vocabulary support. and for IBM for giving me ample time for me to write these blogs and last but not least my boring and aberrant life.

From tomorrow onwards I will try my level best to write in my blogspot regularly.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 am, Blogger Neo said...

Cool! Keep blogging! :-)

 
At 4:03 am, Blogger The Infinite said...

niiiice :)
welcome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home