My aberrant thoughts

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Kenne

when I joined IBM, I saw a silent reserved person sitting behind an indoor plant as if he is hiding from the managers ... I never thought even in the wildest of my dreams that this person will become one of my close friends in my friend.

We chatted in the begining on football and other sports as he was the only person who was genuinely interested in that sport around me at that time. we used to chat a lot about EPL, Real madrid and all sorts of sports. that was the begining of it. He taught me a lot of things in life from IBM ways to English usages to Burlington life to cryptic crosswords. slowly I realised my life is getting more and more influenced by his approach to life. He is the one who taught to me to go out of your way to help your friends . I have countless memories of time spent with you ... they are priceless and they won't get erased from my mind.

For others you are my friend and my senior in IBM, few know what I have found over the last two years. I have found loyalty.you have pulled for me in the office and also in life . I have found inspiration.you have willed me to succeed sometimes even in my lowest moments and I have found generosity .You have given me your shoulders to stand on to reach for my dreams, dreams I could have never reached without you

I have never felt any difference between college life and IBM life , thanks mainly to you. All these months in IBM , I was there where I wanted,when you were with me .... I am gonna miss you dearly Kenny .

I'm stopping here,otherwise tears will roll down my cheeks ... same kinda feeling I felt when I gave u a last hug ... thats why I left the office after that ... I knew I may break down if I stayed for long

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home