My aberrant thoughts

Monday, December 25, 2006

friend or love

I know I need to carry on with my life ... but in the corner of my mind I dont wanna lose her ... perfect example of dileama ...

Most people like to marry a girl whom they will fell in love . but to fell in love is a different thing all together .. there are basically to ways in which you may love a girl . from day one you meet the girl, you may hav a strong crush for the girl and u will try all u can to impress her and then try hard to turn the track to love. this is one kind . the second one is the most rare thing , you will become close to a girl, know her indepth over a period of time and then slowly you realise one that she is more than a friend or someone special to you. .. she is of the second kind .

But as always you won't get things for free ... I know its a difficult thing to marry her ... not becoz she is not compatible to me ... I don't thing I will get a girl as good as she ... there are a lot of practical difficulties . think I hav given enough hints to her .. and I think she is intelligent enough to get that .... but her responses were negative .. don't know whether my interpretations were bad ... never know . but the truth is that I don't wanna lose a friend like her,which is forcing me not to make a move forward . and I don't know how she will react.

But once I will tell her, I loved her very much once ... but when ? I want to tell before I fly to US. ... Don't know whether I will be able to tell her ... letsee

ps: anand don't make pj comments to this blog ... kidding ...:)

2 Comments:

At 3:18 am, Blogger Nikhil R said...

Man, the same condition which i have been thru... it happens.. but as my roommate VINOD(late) said, u should tell her once... it shouldnt he that u havent told her and couldnt read her mind... it should be.. and this is life... hurdles will b there.. clear it and move ahead.. we all r here.. face it man..

 
At 6:36 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Love is a feeling of understanding...therefore waits...
True love will come back...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home