My aberrant thoughts

Friday, January 19, 2007

Mithu

six months may not be a long period .. thats how long I know her . but for me thats like a long period ... its like I know her for long.

She is one of the nicest friends I ever had ... though she may tell others that she is not very cool , I hav never felt the same .. the more I get to know her, the more I like her personality ... She used to be in office late when I was waiting for getting the petition updates during the torturing one month I was behind the petition. she tried to console me, when I was feeling frustrated about the delay in getting the petition, by tell all her fundas of sine wave ... " the negative half of sine wave " ... like my life is gonna soar to heights like a sine wave .. she was like that .

She is kind of person with lot of energy ... should have known her before ... had only 6-7 months in company of her ... but life is like this .. if god gives u friends like this don't complain about the period of time . Enjoy the time you have with them ... philosophy from me .. ;-) .. she is one of those person who used to have patience to hear philosophical talks like this of mine ..

Pakya used to tell " out of sight is like out of mind" ... I'm sure good friendships like this will slowly disappear once you are all out of sight ... but the one I have with you,Mithu won't go from my mind ... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home