My aberrant thoughts

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kunji .... Sorry mole



I never thought my sister loved me so much ... when she asked me why I didn't call her all these days , I was stuggling for words. infact throughout the phone call I was like that ... and she kept on asking me why you didn't call me ? you called everyone else, this morning also amma told me I call her ... I could feel tears in my eyes .... I tried to put a brave face, by asking what else,how are u .. how is life and all ... sort of escapism , but she was still asking that question throughout the phone call ... all these years I always had a nice feeling after calling my sister but not this time ... she was trying to pass all her sadness to me for not talking to her for weeks , and to a large extent she is right .
what ever difference you have with ur sister, what ever mistake she do , end of the day she is still my little sweet sister ... I should not have hurt her .... sorry kunji

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home