My aberrant thoughts

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lewis you are just brilliant . .


Walking through the corridors of Hilton Hotel in Montreal, I saw a big picture of a young McLaren driver in the big Wall of Hilton hotel. I was amazed to see a Mclaren driver's picture in Ferrari fort. I soon recognized him, its Lewis Hamilton .. the rookie who made a wonderful start to his F1 career by being in the podium on all the 5 races before Montreal. But little did i think what this guy is gonna provide for the entire McLaren fans.


He made the McLaren fan in me happy by winning the Pole in the first F1 Qualifiers I attended. I will cherish that wonderful moment for years when I punched the air in a sea of Ferrari supporters. I will preserve the picture I took when Lewis was doing the victory lap.

When the McLaren team was going through all the spying saga, he showed his loyalty by staying with the team unlike that traitor Alonso. Towards the end of the season he was awesome. specially in Fuji and China . He deserved to be the champion for his consistent performance over the entire season , but bad luck .... he lost by a point.

Lewis you are just brilliant .. keep going

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home