My aberrant thoughts

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

countdown

As usual, like everyone who is coming back to India, I should also start the countdown ... but there should be a difference ... half of my mind wants to stay here while the other half wants to go back .... i can write couple of blogs siting the reasons to come back ... so i made this decision to make the remaining 2 weeks memorable .. 14 memorable days ... so today 16th monday i am going to start this series ...here we go

the day started with couple of meetings and i was thinking how in the world I can make this day memorable ... then came lunch time ... i was supposed have lunch with my friends .. but they went with their team , so i have to go with my team , so for the first time since i came here i am having lunch with my team , Dave Litten and Rick Grupp .... after lunch we went for a walk and being lazy guys me and Dave came back after half way through ... then while walking back we were discussing about something and then i told him about Nag leaving IBM for doing MS .. then he said hey can we sit somewhere down and talk .. and we did that

He was telling like nag did a good thing ... he asked whats ur plans about the future .. you should also do MS. then i told him all my reasons why i don't want to do it ... then after hearing everything he said this is one of the reasons y he didn't do his MS ... then we talked about family and all ... at the end of the talk he told me , he will talk again to my manager abt extending my stay, which is an unlikely thing ... but that talk was kinda memorable one for me ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home