My aberrant thoughts

Sunday, July 22, 2007

sunday ...

i skipped 4 days in my mission ... so i will explain it first ... first of all i had not many memorable experiences on wednesday and thursday, except for the fact that i missed the spanish omellete on wednesday and went for the team breakfast.During the one hour i spend there i felt very much part of the ASIC test team ... cracking jokes with DEs and STSMs ... hey thats memorable .. well i need to cut down my critereas ... over these two days I watched hollywood classic "The Untouchables" and Goal ( Not the bogus malayalam film , our very famous Santiago Munez film ).

Friday there was this Party in Madan's house ... again i felt great about my vegitarian day .. there were lot of non-veg food and Tequila , but i sticked on to my way .. felt lot great about it after that .. then at midnight went to Barnes and NObles to see some Harry Potter freaks , waiting in the cold night for a book ... and for those who hasn't read the novel , the moment i got that book in my hand, I looked at the last few pages , Poor Harry Potter was killed ... sniff..sniff ... he he kidding ....

Saturday was a shopping day for me ... spend around 200-300$ ... went from one part of the town to other with A list of things to buy for friends and relatives.Then in the evening me and Prat went for the Japanese food ... a restaurant by the name Koto .. the fun part is they will make u sit around a table and cook in front of you ... enjoyed every moment of it ....Came back and saw A few good men ... awesome movie .. i missed a lot of classics like this ..

Sunday ... cricket day ... got up and saw Fernando Alonso win European Grand prix and then went to play cricket , though i didn't get batting ... but in the field it was aq good day for me ... took two blinders , specially the second one ... a high skier against the sun ... and the day ended well ... and now while writing this , i am feeling like have some beer and do some IBM work ... so into work mode .. see you later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home